Placenta Encapsulation Info Booklet
Pinstripes & Stitches Design Template
If you are an encapsulation specialist and want to be able to offer your clients a beautifully designed information booklet, look no further! This booklet has been carefully crafted and expertly copy-written to include all the information you could want or need to give your clients about their placenta capsules, breastfeeding and postpartum mood disorders.
You MUST have Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop to edit these files! (One version of Mac Pages & Microsoft Word files now included)
- Multiple layouts: full bleed for a professional printer or 1/4″ margin for home printing.
- A welcome page with your photo, thank you note and reminder to fill out your feedback form after a few weeks.
- A getting started page with information about how much to take, how to adjust the dose, what to do if they get sick and more.
- A extra details page with storage guidelines, long term use, how to to talk to friends/family about placenta and more.
- A baby blues page with a place for you to include a list of local moms groups, a warning about not delaying help for PPMD and a place to include the contact information of trusted mental health counselors.
- A breastfeeding page with information about weight gain, dirty/wet diapers, a reminder about not delaying help for breastfeeding problems and a place to include the contact info of trusted lactation consultants.
- A page with things they can do with leftover capsules, including a whipped body butter recipe, a lactation cookies recipe and suggestions for a burial ceremony.
- You get files laid out for two 8.5 x 11 sheets of paper printed back to back AND files laid out for one sheet of 17 x 11 paper printed back to back.
- The logo, baby photos and headshot photo are not included (you can replace with yours).
- You must install the following free fonts on your computer before editing the file: Roboto Slab & Font Awesome.